REFER AN ELIGIBLE EDUCATOR TO THRIVING FUTURES AND BE REWARDED WITH $500 CASH*.
We’re on the look out for amazing Educators to join Thriving Futures and make a difference in the lives of young children by providing quality experiences in early childhood education and care services that are central in developing children’s health, wellbeing and learning.
To refer an eligible Educator, simply email email@example.com or call 1300 66 11 64 with the following information:
- First and last name
- Contact number
- Email address
- Does the Educator have a Certificate III or a Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care?
- Is the Educator over the age of 16?
- Is the Educator an Australian citizen, permanent resident, holder of a temporary resident or working visa?
- Does the Educator live in the Pilbara region or do they have intention to move to the region with the view to stay long-term?
- First and last name
- Contact number
- Email address
You will receive $250 on successful referral and an additional $250 after the Educator has completed a 12-week probation period.
THRIVING FUTURES REFERRAL INCENTIVES PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By participating in the Referral Incentive Program (Program), you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and contractors of Child Australia and its related companies are ineligible to enter.
- You represent that you have the authority to disclose the name of the Educator who is referred to us. Without this authority you acknowledge that you are ineligible to participate in the Program.
- You accept that Child Australia reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without notice and you accept it is your responsibility to check for any updates. You also accept that the Program may be terminated or changed at Child Australia’s discretion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
- An eligible Educator is someone who meets the following criteria:
- Has a Certificate III or a Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care obtained through an Australian Registered Training Organisation.
- Over the age of 16 as of the Commencement Date of the Program.
- Is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, holder of a temporary resident or working visa of a sufficient duration to participate in Thriving Futures.
- Lives in the Pilbara region or has intention to move to the region with the view to stay long-term.
- Referrals can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org or verbally via phone on 1300 66 11 64.
- The Referral Incentive is only valid when the referred Educator is a new candidate who has not previously registered with Thriving Futures. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Educator has engaged with or has been placed by Thriving Futures before submitting the referral.
- You can refer as many Educators as you choose if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Referrals are not valid where the Educator and the referring party are one and the same person.
- If a referral is submitted multiple times from different people, then the first referral only will be eligible for the reward.
- Once a referral is made, Child Australia will contact the Educator as soon as reasonably possible. Contact will be made by email and/or phone as provided by you. In the case where you have provided an incorrect email and/or phone or Child Australia is not able to contact the Educator within 30 days of referral, Child Australia reserves the right to disqualify your referral from the Program.
- A $250 cash reward will be offered upon referral of an eligible Educator who successfully converts by participating in Thriving Futures. You will receive you reward via electronic bank transfer to your nominated account within 30 days of the Educator commencing with Thriving Futures
- A further $250 cash reward will be offered once the Educator has successfully completed the 12-week probation period. You will receive your reward via electronic bank transfer to your nominated account within 30 days of the Educator successfully completing their 12-week probation period.
- Child Australia may at its discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
- Child Australia will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Program will commence at 4pm WST on Monday 12 April 2021 (Commencement Date).
- Referrals will be valid for entry into the Program until 4pm WST Friday 25 June 2021 (Closing Date).
- Any referrals made before or after this time will not be eligible.
- By participating in the Program, you agree and consent to Child Australia using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the Program and any other matter incidental to the Program if required; and using your details for internal use or marketing purposes and in any reasonable manner Child Australia deems fit.
- You agree to make yourself available for publicity purposes without charge.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.