Pilbara Goldfields

Considering a career move?

Whether you’re starting out or already qualified, we may be able to support your relocation.

Red rock gorge with river running through the centre

Our participating Early Learning Centres provide case by case support.

Depending on your qualifications, circumstances and where you’re considering moving to, we can help point you in the right direction!

If you need a Visa sponsor, our participating Early Learning Centres will consider individual cases. Our partnership with Perdamen Global Services means that regardless of whether you are overseas or already in Australia, our team can put you in touch with a certified Migration Agent who will be able to assist you in obtaining or continuing a visa.

If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen already living in Australia and require housing in one of our regions, each participating Early Learning Centre has its own policies and housing options that may be able to assist you.