Is this you?
- Have you finished or about to finish high school?
- Not sure what you want to do next?
- Considering a career working with children?
- Wondering what it would be like before you commit?
Try out the Early Childhood Education and Care sector (ECEC) sector through the Thriving Futures Academy and earn financial incentives while you are at it!
What is the Thriving Futures Academy?
The Academy is a FREE pre-employment training program that provides a fast-tracked pathway to enter and explore the ECEC sector.
The Academy program is available to those who are looking to explore a career in the sector but would like to try it out first.
What is in it for you:
- Practical experience
- Mentoring and support
- Financial incentives
- Option to get started on a scholarship with 5 units towards a Certificate III qualification
Financial Incentives! Tell me more?
Earn while you learn and get practical experience.
The Thriving Futures Academy offers financial incentives during your Academy journey, depending on the stage you are in. This gives you the opportunity to explore your passion and try out the ECEC sector while accessing financial incentives.
|Start||Completion of 2-unit Modules|
|Completion||Completion of all modules or units|
Reflective Learning Journal Completion
Successfully completed probation
Choose your Path!
What is next? First, decide what you want to achieve from the Academy, and then take one of the 2 possible pathways:
1. Build your experience and confidence
Keen to get a taste for a career in the ECEC sector?
Join The Academy and immerse yourself in:
- 8 FREE introductory learning modules
- Opportunities for work experience at an Early Learning Centre in Hedland or Newman
This pathway enables you to understand children’s learning and developmental needs while gaining a thorough understanding of the importance of the Educator role.
This pathway is great if you’re still deciding on career options but think you would enjoy working with children.
2. Get started in your Early Years career
Fast track your way to an ECEC career with FREE accredited learning units. Through the Academy, we will provide you with:
- Access to 5 FREE accredited learning units towards your Certificate III
- 50 hours work placement in an Early Learning Centre in Hedland or Newman
- Ongoing mentoring as you learn and undertake work placement
- Be linked to a potential employer
This pathway is great if you have decided you would like to work with children and just aren’t quite ready to commit to a full Certificate III.
The Thriving Futures Academy… best of all is that you get supported and mentored to try out career pathways, PLUS you get financial incentives. Winning!
Contact us for more information on how you can start: email@example.com